- Heavy Duty Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) Construction
- Includes Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate
- Dual 4" Vents with Rain Shields
- Dual Thermostat Controlled Cooling Fans
- 1/2" Thick Insulation Bonded to Interior of Enclosure
- 120VAC Outlets
- Dual Quarter-Turn Door Latches
- Bonus Aluminum Bottle Opener Key Now Included!
- (4) Mounting Feet Included
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 Rated
- Optional Lockable Latch Sets Available
- Outdoor WiFi Installations
- SCADA, Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Video Surveillance NVR Systems
- Protection of Equipment from Theft or Damage
- Concealment of Equipment
- Tunnel and Mining Installations
- Railroad Facilities
- Mills & Refineries
- Cement and Chemical Plants
- Food Processing Facilities
- Warehouses and Loading Docks
- Marinas and Marine Terminals
- Golf Courses, Resort Properties and Recreational Areas
- Building Maintenance Areas
- Building Rooftop or Basement
- Parking Lots and Garages
- Weather Stations
Note: THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM.
The Altelix NFC242009VFA1-Z Insulated Fan Cooled Weatherproof NEMA Enclosure with 120VAC Power and Equipment Plate is ideal for protecting equipment from harsh environments and tampering. Equipment designed for indoor use can now be located outside.
Construction and Features
This rugged enclosure is molded from durable and UV resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP). The door is fully gasketed making this enclosure suitable for use indoors or outdoors. The lockable door features reinforced hinges and dual quarter-turn latches to secure the enclosure and is locked and unlocked using the included removable keys. A drip rail over the door provides additional protection against water dripping into the cabinet while the enclosure is wet.
Bonus Aluminum Bottle Opener Key
This enclosure now includes our HN-0008 Aluminum Bottle Opener Key. A $9.99 value, this heavy duty aluminum door locking key easily attaches to most key chains. And it makes a great bottle opener too!
This configuration consists of the fiberglass NEMA enclosure with hinged lid and a equipment mounting plate with two pre-wired duplex 120VAC power outlets (4 outlets total). The outlet box is easily removable to facilitate wiring to an external power source.
Dual Cooling Fans Ventilation
This enclosure features dual 4" vents and dual thermostat controlled cooling fans. The low noise, high airflow fans helps maintain lower internal temperatures by allowing air to be either pushed or pulled through the enclosure. The fans turns on when the internal temperature reaches 100°F (38°C) and turns off when it drops to 79°F (26°C). Both fans are wired internally so it does not require the use of the AC outlets leaving them available for internal equipment use. Rain shrouds on the front door keep rain water from entering the enclosure, and the internal aluminum mesh filters are removable for cleaning.
Designed for extreme hot environments, the NFC242009VFA1-Z features 0.500 inch (12.7mm) thick insulation bonded to all interior sides of the enclosure.
Aluminum Equipment Plate
This configuration consists of the fiberglass NEMA enclosure with hinged lid and a 0.10" (2.5 mm) thick aluminum plate for mounting and securing equipment. The enclosure and plate can be drilled and modified by the installer to suit unique site requirements.
The enclosure features our unique PG-16 cable glands with a closed inner seal. They are installed in the open ports to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when not in use. When required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner membrane, run your cables and tighten for a water-tight seal.
Four mounting feet are included so that the enclosure can be securely mounted to a wall or other structure. Two optional flange and pole mounting kits are available, painted steel (model NMKS-500-08) and stainless steel (model NMKX-500-08).