- No Electrical Wiring Required
- Thermostat Controlled 200W Heating System
- 85°F (30°C) Thermostat Controlled Cooling Fan
- Two (2) 4" Vents with Rain Shields and Screens
- Pre-wired 5-foot 3-Prong Power Cord
- (4) Pre-Wired 120VAC Outlets
- Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate
- Extended Lid for Increased Equipment Clearance
- Stainless Steel Hinge and Quick Release Latches with Padlock Hasps
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester, FRP
- Weatherproof, UV Stable and Highly Corrosion Resistant
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 Rated
- Includes Cable Glands and Stainless Steel Mounting Feet
- RF Transparent Enclosure
- Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Rapid Deployment
- Harsh Weather Environments
- Varying Temperature Conditions
- WiFi Enclosure
- RFID Reader Enclosure
- IoT Sensors
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection from Vandalism
- Concealment of Electronic Equipment
- Building Automation Controls
- Industrial Controls Enclosure
Heated and 85°F (30°C) Fan Cooled Enclosure with Plug & Play Power for Rapid Deployment
The Altelix NF141208VFHA1C-85 Heated Fan Cooled Vented NEMA Enclosure is ideal for rapid deployment because no wiring is required. Simply mount the enclosure and plug the pre-wired 5 foot power cord into a nearby outlet. The aluminum equipment mounting plate features four pre-wired 120VAC power outlets for your equipment.
Get your project up and running quickly and transition to hard-wired later if needed. The power cord can be easily removed, and the quick-connect terminal strip simplifies hard-wiring by a qualified installer.
85°F (30°C) Fan Cooling with Thermostat Control
This enclosure features two 4" vents and a thermostat controlled cooling fan which helps maintain lower internal temperatures. The fan turns on when the internal temperature reaches 85°F (30°C) and turns off when it drops to 59°F (15°C). Rain shrouds keep rain water from entering the enclosure while allowing ventilation for your equipment. The fan is wired internally, leaving all 4 power outlets available for installed equipment.
200W Thermostat Controlled Heater
This enclosure is equipped for harsh weather and cold environments. It features a thermostat controlled 200W heating system. The heater turns on when the internal temperature reaches 43°F (6°C) and turns off when it rises to 59°F (15°C). The heater is mounted below the equipment plate and wired internally so leaves the interior space and power outlets available for your equipment.
Extreme Protection Built to Last
This rugged JIC style NEMA box is molded from durable UV stable and corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) with a UL94-5V flame rating. The FRP material is dent-proof, non-conductive and RF transparent for compatibility with wireless equipment. It can be easily drilled and modified by the installer as needed. It features a gasketed door with stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The generous size of this enclosure and the extended lid accommodate a wide range of equipment.
The enclosure features our unique PG-16 cable glands with a closed inner seal. They are installed in the open ports to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when not in use. When required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner membrane, run your cables and tighten for a water-tight seal.
Stainless steel brackets are included for secure wall mounting. Optional flange and pole mounting kits are available: painted steel (NMKS-300-08) and stainless steel (NMKX-300-08).