- Insulated FRP Fiberglass Enclosure
- Thermostat Controlled Cooling Fan
- Two (2) 4" Vents with Rain Shields and Screens
- (4) Pre-Wired 120VAC Outlets
- Removable 120VAC Power Terminal Block
- Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate
- Extended Lid for Increased Equipment Clearance
- Stainless Steel Hinge and Quick Release Latches with Padlock Hasps
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester, FRP
- Weatherproof, UV Stable and Highly Corrosion Resistant
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 Rated
- Includes Cable Glands and Stainless Steel Mounting Feet
- RF Transparent Enclosure
- Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Rapid Deployment Systems
- Harsh Weather Environments
- WiFi Enclosure
- RFID Reader Enclosure
- IoT Sensors
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection from Vandalism
- Concealment of Electronic Equipment
- Building Automation Controls
- Industrial Controls Enclosure
- Battery and Charger Box
Insulated Fan Cooled NEMA Enclosure with 120VAC Power Outlets
The Altelix NF141208VFA1-Z Insulated Enclosure features two 4" vents and a thermostat controlled cooling fan which helps maintain lower internal temperatures.
Thermostat Controlled Cooling Fan
This enclosure features two 4" vents and a thermostat controlled cooling fan which helps maintain lower internal temperatures. The fan turns on when the internal temperature reaches 100°F (38°C) and turns off when it drops to 79°F (26°C). Rain shrouds keep rain water from entering the enclosure while allowing ventilation for your equipment. The fan is wired internally, leaving all 4 power outlets available for installed equipment.
This enclosure features 0.50 inch (12.7mm) thick RF Transparent insulation attached to all interior sides of the enclosure.
120VAC Power Outlets
This enclosure provides four pre-wired 120VAC power outlets and a quick-connect terminal strip for easy wiring by a qualified installer.
Extreme Protection Built to Last
This rugged JIC style NEMA box is molded from durable UV stable and corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) with a UL94-5V flame rating. The FRP material is dent-proof, non-conductive and RF transparent for compatibility with wireless equipment. It can be easily drilled and modified by the installer as needed. It features a gasketed door with stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The generous size of this enclosure and the extended lid accommodate a wide range of equipment.
The enclosure features three unique PG-16 cable glands with a closed inner seal. They are installed in the open ports to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when not in use. When required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner membrane, run your cables and tighten for a water-tight seal.
Removable Terminal Block
This enclosure features our 120VAC top entry terminal block. It is easily removable which helps simplify on-site wiring. It can accept wires sizes from 12 to 18 AWG. The wires are secured by side terminal screws.
Stainless steel brackets are included for secure wall mounting. Optional flange and pole mounting kits are available.