The Seahorse 710 comes equipped with an automatic pressure purge system, duel molded padlock holes that fit standard Masterlocks®, and duel safety locking latches. It is offered in 4 different variations; completely empty (710), with multilayer protective cubed matrix Accuform Foam (710F), laptop case (710CC), and with extended laptop tray (710XCC). Additional customization options include keyed locking latches available in chrome metal or non-corrosive plastic and lid organizer. Certified MIL-STD810F 512.4 and IP67 rating.
- Holds larger laptops up to 15 1/2″ x 11 1/2″ x 2″ (with a 17″ screen)
- Laptops rest securely on a fitted, shock absorbing bottom, with room underneath for AC cords, earphones, etc.
- Lid organizer allows space for file folders, instruction books, calculators, pens, pencils, and tablets
- Includes latches with keyed chrome metal locks
- A padded, detachable comfort carry strap is also included
- Waterproof – MIL-STD-810F and IEC 60529: IP67
- Impact Resistant – MIL-STD-3010C
- Meets the airline industry’s ATA-300 specification
- Automatic pressure equalization system
- Padlock holes (Fits standard size Masterlocks®)