Vynckier APO-DT Series - Fiberglass Enclosures with Clear Screw Cover - Includes Quick Access Window and Non-Metallic Screws
APO enclosures are designed for use as insulated electrical junction boxes, terminal wiring boxes, instrument housings and electrical control enclosures in highly corrosive environments.
- Enclosures are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
- Bases, opaque covers and extension collar are made from hot compression molded halogen free, self extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) that can withstand continuous temperatures up to 158°F (70°C) and momentary exposure to 302°F (150°C).
- Transparent covers are made from transparent polycarbonate that can withstand continuous temperatures to 248°F (120°C)
- All enclosures can be easily modified to customer specifications.
- Gaskets are made from continuously poured polyurethane foam.
- Brass M4 threaded inserts are factory installed for mounting plate attachment.
- 4 to 6 bosses suitable for M6 threaded inserts are molded into the base (dependant on enclosure size).
.pdf Drawings .dwg Drawings .stp Drawings