Vynckier APO-CTHPL Series - Fiberglass Enclosures with Clear Screw Cover - Includes Hinge and Stainless Steel Padlockable LatchesSale
APO enclosures are designed for use as insulated electrical junction boxes, terminal wiring boxes, instrument housings and electrical control enclosures in highly corrosive environments.
- Enclosures are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
- Bases and opaque covers are made from hot compression molded halogen free, self extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) that can withstand continuous temperatures up to 158°F (70°C) and momentary exposure to 302°F (150°C).
- Transparent covers are made from transparent polycarbonate that can withstand continuous temperatures to 248°F (120°C).
- All enclosures can be easily modified to customer specifications.
- Gaskets are made from continuously poured polyurethane foam.
- Brass M4 threaded inserts are factory installed for mounting plate attachment.
- 4 to 6 bosses suitable for M6 threaded inserts are molded into the base (dependent on enclosure size).
.pdf Drawings .dwg Drawings .stp Drawings