Vynckier APO-HPL Series - Fiberglass Enclosures with Hinged Cover and Stainless Steel Padlockable Twist LatchSale
APO enclosures are designed for use as insulated electrical junction boxes, terminal wiring boxes, instrument housings and electrical control enclosures in highly corrosive environments.
- Enclosures are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
- Bases and opaque covers are made from hot compression molded halogen free, self extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) that can withstand continuous temperatures up to 158°F (70°C) and momentary exposure to 302°F (150°C).
- All enclosures can be easily modified to customer specifications.
- Gaskets are made from continuously poured polyurethane foam.
- Brass M4 threaded inserts are factory installed for mounting plate attachment.
- 4 to 6 bosses suitable for M6 threaded inserts are molded into the base (dependent on enclosure size).
.pdf Drawings .dwg Drawings .stp Drawings