- Includes (2) Galvanized Steel Pole Mount Brackets and (2) Stainless Steel Bands
- Meets NEMA Type 3, 3X and IEC IP55
- Weatherproof and UV Stable
- Durable Polycarbonate + ABS
- Available in Gray, Black and Copper Mountain
- RF Transparent for Wireless Devices
- Gasketed Lid with Dual Latches
- Tamper-Proof Locking Screw with Key and Provision for Padlock
- Includes Cable Glands, Cable Grommets, Zip Ties, Cable Management Loops and, Ground Plate & Ground Wire
- External Dimensions: 13.4 x 11.6 x 5.0 Inches (340 x 294 x 127 mm)
- Internal Dimensions: 12.0 x 8.0 x 4.0 Inches (305 x 203 x 102 mm)
- Knock-Out Holes on Top & Bottom
- Pole and Post Mounting
- Multi Purpose Plastic Utility Box
- Data Wiring and Fiber Optic
- Cable TV Connections
- Broadband Equipment
- Low Voltage Wiring Junction Box
- Solar Equipment
- Outdoor Speaker Wiring
- LED Controllers
- IoT Devices
- WiFi and RFID Gear
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor Weather Protection
- Protection Against Theft or Damage
- Warehouses and Public Areas
- Concealment of Equipment
Weatherproof Extreme Durability for Pole and Post Mounting
The Altelix NP141105-PKIT is an industrial quality general purpose weatherproof utility box designed for mounting to poles and posts. It features our NP141105 PC+ABS Plastic Utility Enclosure and pole mounting kit.
Construction and Features
This enclosure is molded out of UV resistant Polycarbonate + ABS, an industrial grade plastic with greater strength and durability than standard ABS. It features a gasketed hinged door with dual latches, a stainless steel security screw and provision for a padlock. Knock-out holes are provided on the top and bottom. Meets or exceeds NEMA Type 3, 3X and IEC IP55.
The included Pole Mount Kit features (2) galvanized steel brackets and two stainless steel adjustable bands that accommodate poles up to 8 inches in diameter. For larger diameter poles, such as utility poles, longer bands can be used.
Complete with Cable Grommets and Wire Management Accessories
This enclosure includes an assortment of cable grommets that can be installed in the knock-out holes for a weather resistant seal. The included accessory kit contains zip ties, wire management loops, grounding plate and ground wire, door locking key and more.
The enclosure includes (2) unique cable glands with a closed inner seal. They can be installed in the open ports to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when not in use. When required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner membrane, run your cables and tighten for a water-tight seal.