- Two (2) 3" Vents with Removable Filters to Expel Heat
- ABS + Polycarbonate Enclosure
- Available in Gray, Black and Copper Mountain
- Gasketed Lid with Tamper-Proof Locking Screw
- Dual Door Latches
- Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 Rated
- Includes Wall Mount Hardware and Cable Grommets
- Optional Pole Mount Kit Available
- Indoor WiFi Access Points and Routers
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Protection Against Theft or Damage
- Warehouses and Public Areas
- Concealment of Equipment
The Altelix NP141105VP-IN Vented Polycarbonate + ABS Indoor Enclosure is ideal for protecting equipment from harsh environments and tampering.
PC+ABS Polycarbonate / ABS Blend for Extreme Durability
These enclosures are molded out of UV resistant PC+ABS, a high tech thermoplastic blend of polycarbonate and ABS which combines the best qualities of both into a single material. PC+ABS enclosures are superior to ABS enclosures because they maintain high toughness, durability and dimensional stability even at extreme cold and hot temperatures.
Construction and Features
This enclosure is IP24 rated and features a fully gasketed door to protect from dust. The door features reinforced hinges, dual latches and a tamper-proof locking screw with key to secure the enclosure. There is also a provision for padlock use.
Aluminum Equipment Plate
This configuration consists of the PC+ABS enclosure with hinged lid and a 2.0mm thick aluminum plate for mounting and securing equipment. The enclosure and plate can be drilled and modified by the installer to suit unique site requirements.
These enclosures are designed primarily for indoor use such as in warehouses, office complexes, indoor parking garages and shopping centers. The door features two 3.0 inch air vents with removable filters. The filters can be removed for cleaning.
The enclosure can be wall mounted using the included wall anchors. An optional pole mount kit is also available for installation on poles up to 8 inches in diameter.
The accessory kit included with the enclosure contains the door locking key, rubber grommets, wall anchors and rubber bonded washers (used for wall mounting).