- Dual 3" Vents and Thermostat Controlled Cooling Fan
- ABS + Polycarbonate Enclosure
- Gasketed Lid with Tamper-Proof Locking Screw
- Dual Door Latches
- Includes PVC Non-Metallic Mounting Plate with 120VAC Outlets
- Pre-wired 5 foot power cord
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 Rated
- Available in Gray and Black
- Includes Wall Mount Hardware and Cable Grommets
- Indoor / Outdoor WiFi Access Points and Routers
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection of Equipment from Theft or Damage
- Concealment of Electronic Equipment
The Altelix NP141105VMFA1C NEMA enclosure is simple to install because no wiring is required. Simply mount the enclosure and plug the pre-wired 5 foot power cord into a nearby outlet. The non-metallic equipment mounting plate features two pre-wired 120VAC power outlets for your equipment. A cable grommet on the enclosure allows cables to be connected to internal devices. Knock-outs are also provided on the enclosure for additional wiring. Extra cable grommets are included with the accessory kit
Get your project up and running quickly and transition to hard-wired later if needed. The power cord can removed and the power receptacle can be hard-wired by a qualified installer.
PC+ABS Polycarbonate / ABS Blend for Extreme Durability
These enclosures are molded out of UV resistant PC+ABS, a high tech thermoplastic blend of polycarbonate and ABS which combines the best qualities of both into a single material. PC+ABS enclosures are superior to ABS enclosures because they maintain high toughness, durability and dimensional stability even at extreme cold and hot temperatures.
Cooling Fan Ventilation
The NP141105VMFA1C features dual 3" vents and a thermostat controlled cooling fan. The low noise, high airflow fan helps maintain lower internal temperatures. The fan turns on when the internal temperature reaches 100°F (38°C) and turns off when it drops to 79°F (26°C). The fan is wired internally so it does not require the use of the AC outlets leaving them available for internal equipment use. Rain shrouds on the front door keep rain water from entering the enclosure. Dual fans are also available by request.
RF Transparent Design
The NP141105VMFA1C is ideal for WiFi applications. The non-metallic design of both the enclosure and equipment mounting plate will not interfere the radio's operation. In addition, mounting radios to PVC equipment mounting plate can be done simply by using self-tapping screws. The size of this enclosure will fit a wide range of popular wireless points on the market.
The enclosure can be wall mounted using the included wall anchors. An optional pole mount kit is also available for installation on poles up to 8 inches in diameter.