- Dual 3" Vents with Rain Shields to Expel Heat
- ABS + Polycarbonate Enclosure
- Available in Gray and Black
- Gasketed Lid with Tamper-Proof Locking Screw
- Dual Door Latches
- Includes (2) 35mm Top Hat DIN Rails, Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate and Hardware
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 Rated
- Includes Wall Mount Hardware and Cable Grommets
- Optional Pole Mount Kit Available
- DIN Rail Mount Equipment
- Industrial Controls
- Building Automation
- Agricultural Controls
- Environmental Monitoring Stations
- SCADA Remote Terminal
- DIN Mount Power Relays and Terminals
- Security & Surveillance Equipment
- Access Controls
- Protection of Equipment from Theft or Damage
The Altelix NP141105VP-DIN Vented Polycarbonate + ABS NEMA DIN Rail Enclosure is ideal for protecting DIN rail mounted equipment from harsh environments and tampering.
Includes (2) 35mm DIN Rails and Equipment Mounting Plate
Included with this enclosure are (2) 9" long 20 gauge steel 35mm top hat DIN rails. They easily attached to the 2.0mm thick aluminum equipment mounting plate included with the enclosure. Hardware for mounting the DIN rails and equipment mounting plate is included.
PC+ABS Polycarbonate / ABS Blend for Extreme Durability
These enclosures are molded out of UV resistant PC+ABS, a high tech thermoplastic blend of polycarbonate and ABS which combines the best qualities of both into a single material. PC+ABS enclosures are superior to ABS enclosures because they maintain high toughness, durability and dimensional stability even at extreme cold and hot temperatures.
Construction and Features
This enclosure is IP24 rated and features a fully gasketed door to protect from dust and water ingress. The door features reinforced hinges, dual latches and a tamper-proof locking screw with key to secure the enclosure. There is also a provision for padlock use.
This enclosure features two 3 inch air vents. Rain shields help prevent rain water from entering the enclosure.
The enclosure can be wall mounted using the included wall anchors. An optional pole mount kit is also available for installation on poles up to 8 inches in diameter.
The accessory kit included with the enclosure contains the door locking key, rubber grommets, wall anchors and rubber bonded washers (used for wall mounting).