- 12VDC Cooling Fan with Programmable Digital Temperature Controller
- Two (2) 4" Vents with Rain Shields and Screens
- Terminal Strip
- Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate
- Extended Lid for Increased Equipment Clearance
- Stainless Steel Hinge and Quick Release Latches with Padlock Hasps
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester, FRP
- Weatherproof, UV Stable and Highly Corrosion Resistant
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 Rated
- Includes Cable Glands and (4) Stainless Steel Mounting Feet
- RF Transparent Enclosure
- Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Solar Equipment
- Vehicle Mounted Equipment
- Battery Powered Equipment
- Battery and Charger Box
- Harsh Environments
- IoT Sensors
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection from Vandalism
- Concealment of Electronic Equipment
- Building Automation Controls
- Industrial Controls Enclosure
12 VDC Powered Fan Cooled NEMA Enclosure
The Altelix NF141208VFD1-DF features two 4" vents and a 12VDC thermostat controlled cooling fan which helps maintain lower internal temperatures. Rain shrouds keep rain water from entering the enclosure while allowing ventilation for your equipment.
Programmable Digital Temperature Controller
The operation of the cooling fan can be controlled by the programmable digital temperature controller accessible inside the the enclosure. The fan can be programmed to turn on and off within a set temperature range set by the user. The controller features a color digital readout and can be programmed for Fahrenheit or Celsius.
This enclosure can be powered from 12VDC solar and battery power sources, and features a terminal strip for easy wiring.
Extreme Protection Built to Last
This rugged JIC style NEMA box is molded from durable UV stable and corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) with a UL94-5V flame rating. The FRP material is dent-proof, non-conductive and RF transparent for compatibility with wireless equipment. It can be easily drilled and modified by the installer as needed. It features a gasketed door with stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The generous size of this enclosure and the extended lid accommodate a wide range of equipment.
The enclosure features three unique PG-16 cable glands with a closed inner seal. They are installed in the open ports to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when not in use. When required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner membrane, run your cables and tighten for a water-tight seal.
Stainless steel brackets are included for secure wall mounting. Optional flange and pole mounting kits are available: painted steel ( NMKS-300-08) and stainless steel (NMKX-300-08).