- No Electrical Wiring Required
- Easy to Drill RF Transparent Blank 5mm Thick Non-Metallic Polyester Equipment Mounting Plate
- Pre-wired 5 foot 3-Prong Power Cord
- (2) Pre-Wired 120VAC Outlets
- Extended Lid for Increased Equipment Clearance
- Stainless Steel Hinge and Quick Release Latches with Padlock Hasps
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester, FRP
- Weatherproof, UV Stable and Highly Corrosion Resistant
- Meets NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, 13, and IP65, IP66
- Includes Cable Glands and (4) Stainless Steel Mounting Feet
- RF Transparent Enclosure
- Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Rapid Deployment Communications
- Emergency Communications Systems
- Harsh Environments
- WiFi Enclosure
- RFID Reader Enclosure
- IoT Sensors
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor Use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection from Vandalism
- Concealment of Electronic Equipment
- Building Automation Controls
- Industrial Controls Enclosure
- Battery and Charger Box
Plug and Play Power for Rapid Deployment
The Altelix NF141208MA1C NEMA 4X Enclosure is ideal for rapid deployment because no wiring is required. Simply mount the enclosure and plug the pre-wired 5 foot power cord into a nearby outlet. The non-metallic polyester equipment mounting plate features two pre-wired 120VAC power outlets for your equipment.
Get your project up and running quickly and transition to hard-wired later if needed. The power cord can be easily removed, and the quick-connect terminal strip simplifies hard-wiring by a qualified installer.
This RF transparent enclosure and non-metallic equipment mounting plate are ideal for wireless applications including WiFi, RFID, iOT, Cellular and more. The non-metallic materials will not interfere with the operation of wireless gear. The generous size of this enclosure accommodates a wide range of equipment.
Extreme Protection Built to Last
This rugged JIC style NEMA box is molded from durable UV stable and corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) with a UL94-5V flame rating. The FRP material is dent-proof, non-conductive and RF transparent for compatibility with wireless equipment. It can be easily drilled and modified by the installer as needed. It features a gasketed door with stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The generous size of this enclosure and the extended lid accommodate a wide range of equipment.
The enclosure features two unique PG-16 cable glands with a closed inner seal. They are installed in the open ports to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when not in use. When required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner membrane, run your cables and tighten for a water-tight seal.
Stainless steel brackets are included for secure wall mounting. Optional flange and pole mounting kits are available.