- Insulated FRP Fiberglass Enclosure
- Thermostat Controlled 200W Heating System
- (4) Pre-Wired 120VAC Outlets
- Removable 120VAC Terminal Block
- Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate
- Extended Lid for Increased Equipment Clearance
- Stainless Steel Hinge and Quick Release Latches with Padlock Hasps
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester, FRP
- Weatherproof, UV Stable and Highly Corrosion Resistant
- Meets NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, 13, and IP65, IP66
- Includes Cable Glands and Stainless Steel Mounting Feet
- RF Transparent Enclosure
- Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Rapid Deployment Systems
- Harsh Cold-Weather Environments
- Refrigerated Warehouses
- Food Processing Facilities
- WiFi Enclosure
- RFID Reader Enclosure
- IoT Sensors
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection from Vandalism
- Concealment of Electronic Equipment
- Building Automation Controls
- Industrial Controls Enclosure
- Weather Stations
Insulated Heated NEMA 4X Enclosure with 120VAC Power
The Altelix NF141208HA1-Z Insulated Enclosure is ideal for outdoor environments with extreme cold temperatures. It is equipped with thermostat controlled heating system to help keep your equipment within its operational temperature range.
200W Thermostat Controlled Heating System
This enclosure features a thermostat controlled 200W heating system. The heater turns on when the internal temperature reaches 43°F (6°C) and turns off when it rises to 59°F (15°C). The heater is mounted below the equipment plate and wired internally so leaves the interior space and power outlets available for your equipment.
This enclosure features 0.50 inch (12.7mm) thick RF Transparent insulation attached to all interior sides of the enclosure.
120VAC Power Outlets
This enclosure provides four pre-wired 120VAC power outlets and a quick-connect terminal strip for easy wiring by a qualified installer.
Extreme Protection Built to Last
This rugged JIC style NEMA box is molded from durable UV stable and corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) with a UL94-5V flame rating. The FRP material is dent-proof, non-conductive and RF transparent for compatibility with wireless equipment. It can be easily drilled and modified by the installer as needed. It features a gasketed door with stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The generous size of this enclosure and the extended lid accommodate a wide range of equipment.
The enclosure features three unique PG-16 cable glands with a closed inner seal. They are installed in the open ports to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when not in use. When required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner membrane, run your cables and tighten for a water-tight seal.
Removable Terminal Block
This enclosure features our 120VAC top entry terminal block. It is easily removable which helps simplify on-site wiring. It can accept wires sizes from 12 to 18 AWG. The wires are secured by side terminal screws.
Stainless steel brackets are included for secure wall mounting. Optional flange and pole mounting kits are available: painted steel ( NMKS-300-08) and stainless steel (NMKX-300-08).