- Extra Deep Lid Fits Most IP / VOIP Phones with Wall Mount Brackets up to 6.5" Overall Depth
- Aluminum Back Plate with Keystone Wall Mount Phone Jack
- Includes Two RJ45 Keystone Inserts for Multiple Installation Options
- Phone Label
- Water Resistant Enclosure Design with Gasketed Lid
- NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66 Rated
- UV and Corrosion Resistant
- Dust-Proof and Vandal-Resistant
- Heavy Duty Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) Construction
- High Quality Stainless Steel Latches with Padlock Hasps
- Stainless Steel Door Hinge
- Includes Cable Gland and (4) Stainless Steel Mounting Feet
- Optional Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Rapid Deployment Communications
- Harsh Environments
- Phone Call Box
- Weatherproof Phone Call Box
- Security Call Box
- Construction Sites
- Valet Stations
- Parking Lots and Garages
- Warehouses and Loading Docks
- Marinas and Marine Terminals
- Golf Courses and Recreational Areas
- Building Maintenance Areas
- Building Rooftop or Basement
- Mills & Refineries
- Cement and Chemical Plants
- Food Processing Facilities
- Tunnel and Mining Installations
- Railroad Facilities
The Altelix NF141208-T02-2 Outdoor Weatherproof IP Phone Call Box with Phone Label is ideal for deploying phones in outdoor locations and harsh environments. This rugged NEMA 4X enclosure is molded from durable and UV resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) with a UL94-5V flame rating. It features a stainless steel continuous door hinge and stainless steel latches with provision for padlocks. The door is fully gasketed making this enclosure suitable for use in dusty and wet areas. This model features a finished aluminum back plate and a versatile keystone style wall mount phone plate which allows for multiple configurations.
This rugged dustproof and waterproof telephone enclosure is ideal for commercial applications including public pool decks, parking garages, resort properties, marinas, golf courses and public areas. Industrial uses include tunnels and mining, railway and subway stations, refineries, cement and chemical plants, treatment facilities and loading docks.
This Call Box includes multiple RJ45 keystone jacks that allow this phone box to be configured as follows:
Option 1 - Terminated Ethernet cable direct to phone.
Option 2 - Terminated Ethernet cable direct to RJ45 to RJ45 keystone adapter.
Option 3 - Unterminated Ethernet cable direct to tool-less punch down RJ45 jack.
Weatherproof Cable Gland works with Terminated Cables
The unique cable gland included with this enclosure is designed to allow pre-terminated telephone or Ethernet cables to be inserted into the phone box. Once tightened, the cable gland seals around the cable preventing water from entering the box.
Four removable stainless steel mounting feet are included so that the enclosure can be securely mounted to a wall or other structure. Two optional flange and pole mounting kits are available, painted steel (model NMKS-300-08) and stainless steel (model NMKX-300-08).
This enclosure features a Phone label installed on the door. An Emergenty Phone label is also available, see NF141208-T02-1. Custom labels as well as un-labeled version can be purchased by request. For more information, please contact Altelix Sales.