- Two (2) 4" Vents with Rain Shields and Screens
- Steel Din Rail Mounting Brackets with 10 Rail Mounting Positions
- Includes (2) Steel 35mm Top Hat DIN Rails and Screws
- Extended Lid for Increased Equipment Clearance
- Stainless Steel Hinge and Quick Release Latches with Padlock Hasps
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester, FRP
- Weatherproof, UV Stable and Highly Corrosion Resistant
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 Rated
- Includes Cable Glands and Stainless Steel Mounting Feet
- RF Transparent Enclosure
- Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Rapid Deployment Systems
- DIN Rail Mounted Equipment
- Harsh Environments
- Building Automation Controls
- Industrial Controls Enclosure
- IoT Sensors
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Solar Equipment Enclosure
- Outdoor Use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection from Vandalism
- Concealment of Electronic Equipment
- Battery and Charger Box
Vented Weatherproof Protection for DIN Rail Mounted Equipment
The Altelix NF141208V-DIN Weatherproof Vented DIN Rail Enclosure is ideal for protecting DIN rail mounted equipment from harsh environments and tampering, while allowing ventilation for equipment or batteries. It features two heavy duty 12 gauge steel DIN rail mounting brackets that provide 10 adjustable DIN rail mounting positions. For convenience, the enclosure also includes two pre-cut steel 35mm top-hat rails and mounting hardware.
Extreme Protection Built to Last
This rugged JIC style NEMA box is molded from durable UV stable and corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) with a UL94-5V flame rating. The FRP material is dent-proof, non-conductive and RF transparent for compatibility with wireless equipment. It can be easily drilled and modified by the installer as needed. It features a gasketed door with stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The generous size of this enclosure and the extended lid accommodate a wide range of equipment.
This enclosure features two 4 inch air vents. Rain shields help prevent rainwater from entering the enclosure.
The enclosure features three unique PG-16 cable glands with a closed inner seal. They are installed in the open ports to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when not in use. When required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner membrane, run your cables and tighten for a water-tight seal.
Stainless steel brackets are included for secure wall mounting. Optional flange and pole mounting kits are available: painted steel (NMKS-300-08) and stainless steel (NMKX-300-08).