- Dual 3.5" Vents with Rain Shields to Expel Heat
- ABS + Polycarbonate Enclosure
- Available in Gray and Black
- Gasketed Lid with Tamper-Proof Locking Screw
- Dual Door Latches
- Aluminum Mounting Plate
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 Rated
- Includes Wall Mount Hardware and Cable Grommets
- Optional Pole Mount Kit Available
- WiFi Access Points and Routers
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor Use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection Against Theft or Damage
- Warehouses and Public Areas
- Concealment of Equipment
The Altelix NP171406VP Vented Polycarbonate + ABS NEMA Weatherproof Enclosure is ideal for protecting equipment from harsh environments and tampering. Equipment designed for indoor use can now be located outside.
PC+ABS Polycarbonate / ABS Blend for Extreme Durability
These enclosures are molded out of UV resistant PC+ABS, a high tech thermoplastic blend of polycarbonate and ABS which combines the best qualities of both into a single material. PC+ABS enclosures are superior to ABS enclosures because they maintain high toughness, durability and dimensional stability even at extreme cold and hot temperatures.
Construction and Features
This enclosure is IP24 rated and features a fully gasketed door to protect from dust and water ingress. The door features reinforced hinges, dual latches and a tamper-proof locking screw with key to secure the enclosure. There is also a provision for padlock use. Knock-outs are provided on the enclosure for additional wiring. Cable grommets are included with the accessory kit.
Aluminum Equipment Plate
This configuration consists of the PC+ABS enclosure with hinged lid and a 2.0mm thick aluminum plate for mounting and securing equipment. The enclosure and plate can be drilled and modified by the installer to suit unique site requirements.
This enclosure features two 3.5 inch air vents. Rain shields help prevent rain water from entering the enclosure.
The enclosure can be wall mounted using the included wall anchors. An optional pole mount kit is also available for installation on poles up to 8 inches in diameter.
The accessory kit included with the enclosure contains the door locking key, rubber grommets, wall anchors and rubber bonded washers (used for wall mounting).