- Heavy Duty Continuous Seam Welded 18 Gauge Steel Construction
- Includes Blank Zinc Coated Galvanized Steel Equipment Mounting Plate
- Dual quarter-turn door latches with key
- Bonus Aluminum Bottle Opener Key Now Included!
- Epoxy polyester textured light gray powder coat finish
- NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66 Rated
- Indoor / Outdoor Electrical and Electronic Equipment
- Industrial Controls and Components
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection of Equipment from Theft or Damage
- Agriculture Processing Facilities
- Mining Operations and Refineries
- Marine Applications
The Altelix NS322416P Steel NEMA 4X Weatherproof Enclosure with Galvanized Steel Equipment Plate is ideal for protecting equipment from harsh environments and tampering.
Construction and Features
This rugged IP66 rated enclosure features continuous seam welded 18 Gauge (1.2mm thick) steel construction. The enclosure door is fully gasketed making this enclosure suitable for use indoors or outdoors. The door features reinforced hinges and dual quarter-turn latches to secure the enclosure. Internal grounding studs are provided on both the door enclosure. A removable access panel is provided and is fully gasketed to ensure proper seal.
Both the enclosure and door are finished in a rugged epoxy polyester textured light gray powder coat finish.
Bonus Aluminum Bottle Opener Key
This enclosure now includes our HN-0008 Aluminum Bottle Opener Key. A $7.99 value, this heavy duty aluminum door locking key easily attaches to most key chains. And it makes a great bottle opener too!
Galvanized Steel Equipment Plate
This configuration consists of the steel NEMA enclosure with hinged door and a 18 Gauge (1.2mm thick) zinc coated galvanized steel plate for mounting and securing equipment. The enclosure and plate can be drilled and modified by the installer to suit unique site requirements.
Mounting holes are provided inside the enclosure for mounting to a wall or other structure.
Optional Lockable Latches
For additional protection of internal equipment installed, two lockable latches are available. The HN-0005 is a keyed lock set which includes two keys. The HN-0006 allows the enclosure to be securely locked via use of a padlock (not included). Both the HN-0005 and HN-0006 are direct replacements for the standard quarter-turn latches that come pre-installed in the enclosures.