- No Electrical Wiring Required
- Pre-wired 5 foot 3-Prong Power Cord
- (2) Pre-Wired 120VAC Outlets
- PVC Non-Metallic Equipment Mounting Plate
- Weatherproof and UV Stable
- Durable Polycarbonate + ABS
- Available in Gray, Black and Copper Mountain
- RF Transparent for Wireless Devices
- Gasketed Lid with Dual Latches
- Tamper-Proof Locking Screw with Key and Provision for Padlock
- Includes Wall Mounting Hardware, Cable Grommets, Zip Ties, Cable Management Loop, Ground Wire
- Knock-Out Holes on Top & Bottom
- Optional Equipment Mounting Plates and Pole Mount Kits Available
- Indoor / Outdoor WiFi Access Points and Routers
- Multi Purpose AC Power Box
- Home Automation
- WiFi and RFID Gear
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- LED Controllers
- IoT Devices
- Network Switches
- PoE Power Injectors
- Media Converters
- Cable TV Aand CCTV Amplifiers
- Broadband Equipment
- SCADA Remote Terminal
- Outdoor Weather Protection
- Protection Against Theft or Damage
- Warehouses and Public Areas
- Concealment of Equipment
Plug and Play Power for Easy Installation
The Altelix NP171406MA1C NEMA enclosure is simple to install because no wiring is required. Simply mount the enclosure and plug the pre-wired 5 foot power cord into a nearby outlet. The non-metallic equipment mounting plate features two pre-wired 120VAC power outlets for your equipment.
Get your project up and running quickly and transition to hard-wired later if needed. The power cord can removed and the power receptacle can be hard-wired by a qualified installer.
Polycarbonate + ABS Protection Built to Last
This enclosure is molded out of UV resistant Polycarbonate + ABS, an industrial grade plastic with greater strength and durability than standard ABS. It features a gasketed hinged door with dual latches, a stainless steel security screw and provision for a padlock. Knock-out holes are provided on the top and bottom. Meets or exceeds NEMA Type 3, 3X and IEC IP55.
Complete with Cable Grommets and Wire Management Accessories
This enclosure includes an assortment of cable grommets that can be installed in the knock-out holes for a weather resistant seal. The included accessory kit contains wall anchors, zip ties, wire management loops, ground wire, door locking key and more.
RF Transparent Design
The NP171406MA1C is ideal for WiFi applications. The non-metallic design of both the enclosure and equipment mounting plate will not interfere the radio's operation. In addition, mounting radios to PVC equipment mounting plate can be done simply by using self-tapping screws. The size of this enclosure will fit a wide range of popular wireless points on the market.
Pole Mount Available
A pole mounting kit is also available for this enclosure. See accessories above.