- Dual 3" Vents with Removable Filters and Thermostat Controlled Cooling Fan
- ABS + Polycarbonate Enclosure
- Gasketed Lid with Tamper-Proof Locking Screw
- Dual Door Latches
- Includes Rugged Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate and Adjustable Brackets
- Internal 120VAC Outlets
- Optional USB Charging Ports Available
- Pre-wired 5 foot power cord
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 Rated
- Includes Wall Mount Hardware and Cable Grommets
*Can be installed outdoors in locations not exposed directly to weather.
- Outdoor or indoor* use of Audio/Video & Network Devices
- Power and Charging of USB Devices**
- Pool side, backyard audio/video entertainment systems
- Hotel and hospitality audio/video entertainment systems
- Marine audio entertainment systems
- Protection of Equipment from Theft or Damage
**When used with NP17AV enclosures with USB ports option.
The Altelix NP17AV-IN Enclosure is designed for indoor use as well as outdoor installations not exposed directly to harsh weather and rain. This fan-cooled enclosure provides protection for a wide range of Audio/Video and Network devices including:
- SONOS® AMP (newest version)
- SONOS® Connect:Amp™
- Apple TV®
- Apple Mac mini®
- Amazon Echo® Link Amp
- Control4® EA-3 Controller (C4-EA3 and C4-EA3-V2)
- Crestron® MC3 3-Series Control System®
- Bluesound® Powernode Streaming Amplifier
- ROKU Ultra®
Install Your A/V Equipment Securely
This sleek enclosure is molded from weatherproof UV resistant PC+ABS, a high tech thermoplastic blend of polycarbonate and ABS, for extreme durability. The door features reinforced hinges, dual latches and a tamper-proof locking screw with key to secure the enclosure. The wall mounting screws are concealed securely within the enclosure to prevent tampering. There is also a provision for a padlock.
Universal Mounting System
The NP17AV-IN features a versatile adjustable mounting system that allows a wide range of devices to be installed inside the enclosure.
The following illustration shows the minimum and maximum size of devices that can be installed inside the enclosure.
Plug and Play Setup
The NP17AV-IN enclosure provides easy plug-n-play installation. Once your equipment is securely mounted inside the enclosure, connect its power cord to the internal 120VAC power outlet. A cable grommet on the enclosure allows cables to be connected to the device. Simply plug the enclosure's 5 foot power cord into an outdoor outlet and you are up and running.
Cooling Fan Ventilation
The NP17AV-IN enclosure features dual 3" vents with removable filters and a thermostat controlled cooling fan. The low noise, high airflow fan helps maintain lower internal temperatures. The fan turns on when the internal temperature reaches 100°F (38°C) and turns off when it drops to 79°F (26°C). The fan is wired internally so it does not require the use of the AC outlets.
Optional USB Charging Ports
Available as an option, the NP17AV-IN can be purchased with (2) Type-A USB charging ports. These 5VDC USB ports are integrated into the 120VAC outlet, so no additional room in the enclosure is required. Note: these ports used to power/charge electronic devices only, no data transfer capability.
The NP17AV-IN enclosure can be wall mounted using the included wall anchors. An optional pole mount kit is also available for mounting on poles or fence posts.
SONOS® and Connect:Amp™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of SONOS, Inc. Apple TV® and Mac Mini® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Amazon Echo® is a trademark or registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. Control4® is a trademark or registered trademark of Control4 Corporation. Crestron® and MC3 3-Series Control System® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Crestron Electronics, Inc. Bluesound® is a trademark or registered trademark of Bluesound International. Roku® is a trademark or registered trademark of Roku Inc,