ARIA enclosures feature a contoured body that provides an attractive and contemporary appearance. These enclosures can be used as insulated electrical junction boxes, terminal wiring boxes, instrument housings and electrical control housings in wet, dusty and corrosive environments.
(Internal 3-Point Latching Mechanism) - Includes Aluminum Swing-Panel
- Enclosures are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
- Bases and covers are made from hot compression molded halogen free, self extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) that can withstand continuous temperatures up to 158°F (-50°C to 70°C) and momentary exposure to 302°F (150°C).
- Windows are made from 1/4” transparent Lexan.
- 4 threaded studs are molded in for attachment of mounting plates and frames.
- All enclosures can be easily modified to customer specifications.
- Gaskets are made from continuously poured polyurethane foam.
Catalog Spec Sheet
.pdf files .dwg files .stp files
AN1208 AN1208 AN1208
AN1612 AN1612 AN1612
AN2016 AN2016 AN2016
AN2416 AN2416 AN2416
AN2820 AN2820 AN2820
AN3325 AN3325 AN3325
AN4032 AN4032 AN4032