ARIA-ANBHPLA Series - Fiberglass Enclosures with Hinged Cover and Bonded Window
ARIA enclosures feature a contoured body that provides an attractive and contemporary appearance. These enclosures can be used as insulated electrical junction boxes, terminal wiring boxes, instrument housings and electrical control housings in wet, dusty and corrosive environments.
- Includes Padlockable Quarter-Turn Handle (Internal 3-Point Latching Mechanism)
- Enclosures are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
- Bases and covers are made from hot compression molded halogen free, self extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) that can withstand continuous temperatures up to 158°F (-50°C to 70°C) and momentary exposure to 302°F (150°C).
- Windows are made from 1/4” transparent Lexan.
- 4 threaded studs are molded in for attachment of mounting plates and frames.
- All enclosures can be easily modified to customer specifications.
- Gaskets are made from continuously poured polyurethane foam.
.pdf files .dwg files .stp files