Hammond Extruded Aluminum "Sink Box" SINK-BOX SeriesSale
- The Sink Box series is a British designed extruded aluminum enclosure (originally sold under the West Hyde Enclosures Ltd. name).
- Ideally suited for mounting small printed circuit boards or chassis horizontally.
- The enclosure body is formed from a single, hollow aluminum extrusion. This gives the unit high strength as well as simplifying assembly.
- The aluminum extrusion has fins on one side (the top) which act as a heat sink. Aluminum end panels are attached to each end.
- Extrusions are anodized in a choice of either black or clear.
- The interior of the enclosure contains:
- numerous slots on both of the shorter sides to accept a P.C. board or chassis.
- three "T" slots (one in the top and two in the bottom) which provide an alternative method of mounting chassis or components that need to be cooled by conduction.
- the single "T" slot in the top takes an M3 half-nut.
- the two "T" slots in the bottom take M4 half-nuts.
- The exterior of the enclosure contains:
- heat sink fins across the entire top.
- two "T" slots on the bottom to allow mounting of wall brackets, belt attachment or to connect to another enclosure.
- the two bottom "T" slots take M4 half-nuts.
- Also includes molded black plastic bezels which can be used to protect the end panels.
- End panel assembly screws are included.