Hammond Type 4X Polyester Junction Box w/ Window PJU Series Various Door StylesSale
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides outstanding insulation and protection where equipment may be hosed down or be very wet.
- Ideal in applications with high temperatures or highly corrosive environments.
- UL 508A Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- CSA Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Molded fiberglass polyester enclosure with matching cover is easily punched, cut, or drilled.
- Enhanced UV inhibitors protect against outdoor weathering.
- Standard JIC sizes under 18"x16".
- Threaded brass inserts are provided for optional inner panel or terminal kit mounting. Mounting hardware is included.
- Various latching options.
- Enclosures are available with bonded polycarbonate viewing windows.
- Door is supported with a continuous stainless steel hinge pin.
- Captive oil resistant gasket provides a positive seal.
- Threaded brass inserts are provided for mounting feet to the rear of the enclosure.
- Operating temperatures between 130°C and -40°C (266°F to -40°F).
- Impact index of 6.78J (5 ft/lb).
- For corrosion resistance information, please refer to table in the Technical Information section.
- Fiberglass polyester material has a light gray finish.
- Optional inner panels are available in white powder coated finished steel or unfinished aluminum, or Fiberglass.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm