RVJ-NHW Series - Fiberglass Enclosures with Raised Cover and Non-Metallic Hinges - Includes Stainless Steel Cover ScrewsSale
RVJ enclosures are designed for use as electrical junction boxes in highly corrosive environments and provide protection for equipment and operators from indirect electrical contact.
- All RVJ enclosures were designed to meet the Joint Industrial Council (JIC) standards in the United States.
- Enclosures are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
- Bases and opaque covers are made from hot compression molded halogen free, self extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) that can withstand continuous temperatures from -58°F to 302°F (-50°C to 150°C) and momentary exposure to temperatures up to 392°F (200°C).
- Windows are made from 1/4” transparent Lexan polycarbonate.
- All enclosures can be easily modified to customer specifications.
- Gaskets are made from continuously poured polyurethane foam.
- Molded on mounting flanges increase strength.
- Corner ribs reinforce strength in the cover corners.
.pdf files .dwg files
RVJ806NHW (contact us) RVJ806NHW (contact us)