Seahorse 630FP4 P Range Protective Case
The Seahorse 630 comes equipped with an automatic pressure purge system, duel molded padlock holes that fit standard Masterlocks®, and duel safety locking latches. It is offered in 5 different variations; completely empty (630), with multilayer protective cubed matrix Accuform Foam (630F), with hinged panel system (630HPS), and with 4 pistol molded foam insert (630FP4). Additional customization options include keyed locking latches available in chrome metal or non-corrosive plastic. Certified MIL-STD810F 512.4 and IP67 rating.
- Holds 4 semi-automatic handguns (up to a 1911) and 12 magazines. Additional large accessory space to hold ammunition, eyes, ears, etc.
- High performance foam insert is made of cross link polyethylene and is 2 lb closed cell
- Closed cell foam is durable and will resist cleaners and lubricants utilized in gun maintenance
- Ideal for transporting guns to the shooting range
- Waterproof – MIL-STD-810F and IEC 60529: IP67
- Impact Resistant – MIL-STD-3010C
- Meets the airline industry’s ATA-300 specification
- Automatic pressure equalization system
- Standard safety latches
- Padlock holes (Fits standard size Masterlocks®)
- Optional Keyed Locking Latches available in chrome metal or non-corrosive plastic
|SE630F (with foam)
|SE630 (without foam)