The TV Shield Outdoor TV Enclosure 19-65"
Rain or Shine, Watch TV in Luxury with The TV Shield - Clear
The TV Shield is a universal PLASMA, LCD or LED TV enclosure that provides comprehensive water, dust, theft & tamper protection for most residential and commercial TVs and Displays. These weatherproof TV enclosures preserve and protect the TV, and provide an ultra-clear view of the television or flat panel display when closed, and when opened offer a direct view of the TV or display. Weather-resistant, lightweight, durable, secure and affordable, The TV Shield was created by Florida residents and engineered for over two years to withstand hot summers and harsh rain in everything from tropical climates, to harsh cold climates (with heater). The unit is manufactured in the USA using a HMWPE High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene plastic case (an outdoor plastic built to last 20 years or more). The unit also features a not to crack, thick, shatter-resistant front panel built out of ultra-clear grade Lexan polycarbonate (the same material used in bullet proof glass, racecar and spacecraft windshields). The TV Shield is secured with two metal chambered and keyed locks which prevent theft, tampering and vandalism of your television.
Grab an outdoor TV enclosure today for your patio by the pool, the porch, your balcony, or even your business. PEC enclosures are currently used in over 25,000 locations in 42+ countries!
- .177 Inch thick front panel secured to casing with security rivets (cannot be unscrewed)
- .250 Inch thick back housing, manufactured with outdoor plastics
- 2 chambered and keyed locks
- 2 vents to prevent heat build up
Universal design - Works with any standard VESA mount; lightweight and easy to install. Additional sizes available.
Protects in Any Environment:
Water (Rain, pool splashes, sprinklers, wash downs)
- Moisture (Condensation, dew, steam, humidity, dampness)
- Dust (Grime build up)
- Tampering (Burglary, theft, vandalism, attempted destruction of product)
- Pests (Bugs, insects)
- High impact (Storms, branches, baseballs, flying objects)
- Extreme temperatures (Hot and cold)