Hammond Type 4 Mild Steel Wallmount Enclosure 1418 N4 Series (LESS PANEL)
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in outdoor applications for full weather protection.
- UL 508A Type 3R,12, 4
- CSA Type 3R, 12, 4
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 3R, 4, 12 and 13
- JIC EGP-1-1967 unless marked¹
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed 14 gauge steel bodies and doors.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Door and body stiffeners are provided in the larger enclosures for extra rigidity.
Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Formed lip on door and enclosure exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Stainless steel continuous hinge on door may be removed by pulling the stainless steel hinge pin.
- Door is secured with easily operated stainless steel clamps.
- Provision for padlocking.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- NO PANEL INCLUDED
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Cover and enclosure are finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating.