Type 4 Mild Steel Wallmount Enclosure w/ Sloped Top ST Series
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
- Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments.
- Provides a degree of protection from falling dirt, dust, oil and water.
- UL 508A Type 12 and 13
- CSA Type 12 and 13
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP54
- Formed 14 gauge steel bodies and doors.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Door and body stiffeners are provided in the larger enclosures for extra rigidity.
Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Formed lip on door and enclosure exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Continuously hinged door may be removed by pulling the hinge pin.
- Door is secured with easily operated stainless steel clamps.
- Provision for padlocking.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- A removable 12 gauge inner panel is included.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Cover and enclosure are finished in recoatable smooth ANSI 61 gray powder coating on the inside and outside.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.