VJ-HWPL Series - Fiberglass Enclosures with Stainless Steel Continuous Hinge and Stainless Steel Padlockable LatchesSale
VJ enclosures are designed for use as electrical junction boxes in highly corrosive environments and provide protection for equipment and operators from indirect electrical contact.
- All VJ enclosures were designed to meet the Joint Industrial Council (JIC) standards in the United States.
- Enclosures are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
- Bases and opaque covers are made from hot compression molded halogen free, self extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) that can withstand continuous temperatures from -58°F to 302°F (-50°C to 150°C) and momentary exposure to temperatures up to 392°F (200°C).
- All enclosures can be easily modified to customer specifications.
- Gaskets are made from continuously poured polyurethane foam.
- Molded on mounting flanges increase strength.
- Corner ribs reinforce strength in the cover corners.
.pdf files .dwg files .stp files