VMCT Series - Polycarbonate Enclosures with Clear Screw CoverOnly 5 left!
The VM Series enclosure is designed for use as insulated electrical junction boxes, terminal wiring boxes, instrument housings, electrical control boxes and push-button housings in wet, dusty and corrosive environments.
- Enclosures are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
- Bases and opaque covers are made from Valox® 357U that can withstand continuous temperatures up to 280°F (138°C).
- Transparent covers are made from polycarbonate that can withstand continuous temperatures from -13°F to +104°F (-25°C to +40°C).
- Knockouts in the base facilitate conduit entry.
- Cover screw holes in corners are outside of the gasket area.
- Continuous gaskets made of polyurethane foam guarantee optimal integrity.
- All enclosures can be easily modified to customer specifications.
.pdf files .dwg files .stp files
VM554CT (contact us) VM554CT (contact us) VM554CT
VM773CT (contact us) VM773CT (contact us) VM773CT