VMK Series - Polycarbonate Enclosures with Opaque Screw Cover and Removable KnockoutsSale
The VM Series enclosure is designed for use as insulated electrical junction boxes, terminal wiring boxes, instrument housings, electrical control boxes and push-button housings in wet, dusty and corrosive environments.
- Enclosures are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
- Bases and opaque covers are made from Valox® 357U that can withstand continuous temperatures up to 280°F (138°C).
- Knockouts in the base facilitate conduit entry.
- Cover screw holes in corners are outside of the gasket area.
- Continuous gaskets made of polyurethane foam guarantee optimal integrity.
- All enclosures can be easily modified to customer specifications.
.pdf files .dwg files
VM534K VM534K (contact us)
VM775K (contact us) VM775K (contact us)
VM776K VM776K (contact us)