VMK Series - Polycarbonate Enclosures with Opaque Screw Cover and Removable KnockoutsOnly 5 left!
The VM Series enclosure is designed for use as insulated electrical junction boxes, terminal wiring boxes, instrument housings, electrical control boxes and push-button housings in wet, dusty and corrosive environments.
- Enclosures are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
- Bases and opaque covers are made from Valox® 357U that can withstand continuous temperatures up to 280°F (138°C).
- Knockouts in the base facilitate conduit entry.
- Cover screw holes in corners are outside of the gasket area.
- Continuous gaskets made of polyurethane foam guarantee optimal integrity.
- All enclosures can be easily modified to customer specifications.
.pdf files .dwg files
VM534K VM534K (contact us)
VM775K (contact us) VM775K (contact us)
VM776K VM776K (contact us)