The HLP is a perfect solution for your networking and server installations when space is tight.
- Available in two (2) heights up to 41 inches of usable space, and three (3) fixed rack unit options.
- Each cabinet ships with one (1) pair of 2U 180-degree rotating mounting rack rails and one (1) pair of fixed rack rails.
- Fixed rack mounting units available in 4U, 6U and 8U.
- Fixed rails install in five positions, providing 180 degrees of equipment mounting options.
Includes starter pack of SCREW1032-25 screws.
- Locking hinged front door includes side venting for airflow.
- Door and latch can be reversed to swing left-to-right.
- Rear wall mounting section features 3.00”, 2.00”, 1.38” and 1.12” conduit knockouts on top and bottom.
- Side venting is designed for optional fans for active cooling.
- Generous cable management lances located on the rear section.
- Heavy duty keyhole for wall mounting.
- Large knockouts in rear for cable access.
- Body and rear section constructed of 16-gauge steel.
- Rack rails are 14-gauge steel with 10-32 tapped EIA compliant mounting rails.
- Body includes dedicated bonding points which also provides the option of drill-less mounting of electrical 4x2 utility boxes.
- UL Listed 2416 load rated for up to 200 lbs (90 kg). Static Load tested to 800 lbs (362 kg).
- Body and door are finished in rugged sand-textured black or textured RAL 7035 light gray powder paint. The rack rails are finished in smooth white powder paint.
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Manufactured in North America.
Click Part No, below, for details (e.g., Product drawings, assembly instructions, ship weight)