Extruded Aluminum Enclosures
General Purpose, Water-Tight, EMI Shielded, or Heat Dissipation Options.
The extruded aluminum electronic enclosures can be used free standing or surface mounted. These all-metal enclosures provide protection for all your electronics and instrumentation needs. An extruded aluminum body and diecast aluminum end caps create an extremely durable yet lightweight enclosure, perfect for both project boxes and industrial OEM enclosure applications.
- Heavy duty extruded enclosures designed to house P.C. boards or for equipment interfacing.
- Sized for standard Eurocards.
- P.C. boards mount horizontally by sliding into internal slots extruded into the enclosure body.
- Rugged body constructed from one piece, extruded aluminum with a minimum thickness of .06” (1.5 mm).
- Extruded aluminum body includes a recessed area for labels or membrane keypad.
- Diecast aluminum end panels are rugged - yet easy to machine. Front & rear gasket is a full perimeter conductive foam/fabric made of a Ni/Cu (nickel/copper) and CPSA (conductive pressure sensitive adhesive).
- Designed to meet IP 54 ratings.
- Choice of two versions - end panels without flange or with flange (for shelf or wall mounting).