Hammond Type 4X Aluminum Wallmount Enclosure 1418 N4 AL Series Continuous Hinge Door with ClampsSale
Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000223 EndHTML:000019825 StartFragment:000000990 EndFragment:000019769 StartSelection:000000990 EndSelection:000019725 SourceURL:https://www.hammfg.com/electrical/products/aluminum/1418n4alType 4X Aluminum Wallmount Enclosure (1418 N4 AL Series) - Hammond Mfg.
- Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in specific applications where corrosion may be a problem.
- UL 508A Type 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- CSA Type 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- Complies with
- NEMA Type 4, 4X, 12 and 13
- IEC 60529, IP66
- Formed from 0.081" (Body) / 0.100" (Door) Type 5052 H-32 aluminum.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Door and body stiffeners are provided in the larger enclosures for extra rigidity.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Formed lip on door and enclosure excludes flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Aluminum continuous hinge on door may be removed by pulling the aluminum hinge pin.
- Door is secured with easily operated aluminum clamps.
- Provision for padlocking.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- A removable 12 gauge steel inner panel is included.
- Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
- Cover and enclosure are natural unfinished aluminum.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
- Additional Inner Panels
- Perforated Inner Panels
- Door Stop Kit
- Door Clamping Hardware
- Window Kits
- Lock kit
- Climate Control
- General Accessories
Click part number for details (e.g., CAD files, assembly instructions, ship weight)
Units shown: inch. Switch units to: mm