Hammond Rectangular Painted Die-Cast "Stomp Box" 1590-STOMP SeriesSale
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough - yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure.
- Factory powder coated to save stomp box manufacturers and experimenters time & money.
- Coated with a smooth gloss polyester powder coat for a lasting finish, even after machining.
- Smooth finish allows for easy adhesion of labels and/or silk screens.
- Colors are matched to standard RAL colors (see table below).
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding.
- Unfinished & textured black version is also available & in many other sizes and styles - See "Die-Cast Aluminum” and “Trapezoid & Octagon Die-Cast"
- Designed to meet IP54. See gasket kit accessory below to meet IP65. IP65 rating also requires water-tight screws.
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting.
- Replacement screws - nickel plated, 6-32 x 1/2” - 1590MS100 - Package of 100.
- For an even funkier look - order our black replacement screws, 6-32 x 1/2” - 1590MS50BK - Package of 50