Hammond Wallmount Extruded Aluminum Enclosures 1455ZT Series
- Designed to house electronics for equipment interfacing where shelf or wall mounting is required.
- Consists of an aluminum "U" shaped extrusion body and a slide-in flat aluminum bottom plate.
- Slide-in plate perfect for easy mounting of components.
- Steel foot "L" brackets are attached to each end. "L" brackets are punched with 0.31" (7.9 mm) diameter keyholes for easy mounting of enclosure.
- Rugged body constructed from extruded aluminum with a minimum thickness of .06” (1.5 mm).
- Available in either clear or black anodized finish, the bottom slide-in plate is finished to match.
- The two end "L" brackets are matched to the enclosure.
- Includes all assembly hardware.
- NOTE: Recommended screw torque is 5 lbf/in