Hammond Theromostats SKT SeriesSale
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
- Designed to provide air temperature control and monitoring in cabinets.
- Thermostat NC (Normally Closed) for the control of heaters and heater fans.
- Thermostat NO (Normally Open) for the control of cooling units, or for switching signal transmitters in case of overheating.
- Available in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
NC - Normally Closed (Red)
- Used in conjunction with heaters.
- Contact opens when rising temperatures reach the set point temperature, shutting heater off.
NO - Normally open (Blue)
- Used in conjunction with fans.
- Contact closes when rising temperatures reach the set point temperature, turning fan on.