- No Electrical Wiring Required
- Pre-wired 5 foot 3-Prong Power Cord
- Two (2) 3" Vents with Rain Shields and Screens
- (2) Pre-Wired 120VAC Outlets
- Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate
- Stainless Steel Hinge and Quick Release Latches with Padlock Hasps
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester, FRP
- Weatherproof, UV Stable and Highly Corrosion Resistant
- NEMA Type 3R, 3RX / IP24 Rated
- Includes Cable Glands and Stainless Steel Mounting Feet
- RF Transparent Enclosure
- Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Rapid Deployment
- Harsh Environments
- WiFi Enclosure
- RFID Reader Enclosure
- IoT Sensors
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection from Vandalism
- Concealment of Electronic Equipment
- Building Automation Controls
- Industrial Controls Enclosure
- Battery and Charger Box
Vented Enclosure with Plug and Play Power for Rapid Deployment
The Altelix NF100806VA1C Vented NEMA enclosure is ideal for rapid deployment because no wiring is required, Simply mount the enclosure and plug the pre-wired 5 foot power cord into a nearby outlet. The aluminum equipment mounting plate features two pre-wired 120VAC power outlets for your equipment.
Get your project up and running quickly and transition to hard-wired later if needed. The power cord can be easily removed, and the quick-connect terminal strip simplifies hard-wiring by a qualified installer.
Vented NEMA Enclosure
This enclosure features two 3 inch air vents covered by rain shields, allowing ventilation of installed equipment or batteries while maintaining weatherpoof protection.
Extreme Protection Built to Last
This rugged JIC style NEMA box is molded from durable UV stable and corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) with a UL94-5V flame rating. The FRP material is dent-proof, non-conductive and RF transparent for compatibility with wireless equipment. It features a gasketed door with stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. It can be easily drilled and modified by the installer as needed.
The enclosure features a unique PG-16 cable gland with a closed inner seal. It is installed in the open port to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when not in use. When required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner membrane, run your cables and tighten for a water-tight seal.
Stainless steel brackets are included for secure wall mounting. Optional flange and pole mounting kits are available: painted steel (NMKS-200-08) and stainless steel (NMKX-200-08).
We offer custom enclosures for WiFi equipment, DIN Mount Industrial Controls, Telephone Call Boxes, IP Phones, Security & Safety, Building Automation and More. Options include equipment mounting plates, DIN rails, AC/DC power, vents, cooling fans, heaters. We also offer full customization, engineering and on-site CNC machining of enclosures and associated equipment, all with quick turnaround time. Please contact us with your unique requirements.