AVAILABILITY: This item is built-to-order and typically ships in 5 to 10 business days.
- Insulated FRP Fiberglass Enclosure
- Thermostat Controlled 200W Heating System
- (4) Pre-Wired 120VAC Outlets
- Removable 120VAC Terminal Block
- Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate
- Stainless Steel Hinge and Quick Release Latches with Padlock Hasps
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester, FRP
- Weatherproof, UV Stable and Highly Corrosion Resistant
- Meets NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, 13, and IP65, IP66
- Includes Cable Glands and Stainless Steel Mounting Feet
- RF Transparent Enclosure and Insulation
- Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Proudly Made Here in the USA with Global Materials
- Rapid Deployment Systems
- Harsh Cold Weather Environments
- Refrigerated Warehouses
- Food Processing Facilities
- WiFi Enclosure
- RFID Reader Enclosure
- IoT Sensors
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection from Vandalism
- Concealment of Electronic Equipment
- Building Automation Controls
- Industrial Controls Enclosure
- Weather Stations
Insulated Heated NEMA 4X Protection with Power Outlets
The Altelix NF141206HA1-Z Insulated Heated NEMA Enclosure is deal for extreme cold environments.
Thermostat Controlled 200W Heating System
This enclosure features a thermostat controlled 200W heating system. The heater turns on when the internal temperature reaches 43°F (6°C) and turns off when it rises to 59°F (15°C). The heater is mounted below the equipment plate and wired internally so leaves the interior space and power outlets available for your equipment. An insulated extreme cold weather model is also available with a 400W heating system.
This heated enclosure features 0.50 inch (12.7mm) thick RF Transparent insulation bonded to all interior sides of the enclosure.
120VAC Power Outlets
This enclosure features four pre-wired 120VAC power outlets. A quick-connect terminal strip provides easy wiring by a qualified installer.
Extreme Protection Built to Last
This rugged JIC style NEMA box is molded from durable UV stable and corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) with a UL94-5V flame rating. The FRP material is dent-proof, non-conductive and RF transparent for compatibility with wireless equipment. It can be easily drilled and modified by the installer as needed. It features a gasketed door with stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The generous size of this enclosure accommodates a wide range of equipment.
The enclosure features two unique PG-16 cable glands with a closed inner seal. They are installed in the open ports to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when not in use. When required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner membrane, run your cables and tighten for a water-tight seal.
Stainless steel brackets are included for secure wall mounting. Optional flange and pole mounting kits are available: painted steel ( NMKS-300-08) and stainless steel (NMKX-300-08).
||Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester
||15A @ 120VAC
|Terminal Block Wire Range
|Terminal Block Wire Strip Length
|Heater Turn-On Temperature
|Heater Turn-Off Temperature
||0.50 Inch (12.7mm)
||15.75 x 13.83 x 6.54 Inches
(401 x 352 x 164 mm)
||13.87 x 11.97 x 6.2 Inches
(352 x 304 x 157 mm)
|Mounting Plate Material
||0.10 in (2.5 mm) Aluminum
|Mounting Plate Dimensions
||10.9 x 12.8 in. (276 x 324 mm)
||11.4 lbs. (5.2 kg)
||NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66