Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures. Provides a degree of protection from falling dirt, dust, oil and water.
- Body formed from 16 gauge or 14 gauge steel. Covers are formed from 14 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Continuously hinged cover is secured with stainless steel clamps and plated steel screws.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Models larger than 4" x 4" include a removable 14 gauge inner panel.
- Internal threaded weld studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished in ANSI 61 gray recoatable powder coating.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
Catalog Spec Sheet
1414PHC 1414PHG 1414PHRG
1414PHC4 1414PHE 1414PHH4
1414PHI 1414PHRI 1414PHKC4
1414PHK 1414PHRK 1414PHG6
1414PHI6 1414PHJ6 1414PHL6
1414PHMH6 1414PHM6 1414PHRM6
1414PHN6 1414PHO6 1414PHRO6
1414PHK8 1414PHM8 1414PHO8