Designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment and protect against harsh, industrial environments. For use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures. Impressive styling features make the Eclipse Junior a suitable addition to any high-tech equipment installation.
- Body and cover are formed from 16 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts, or holes.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- 14 gauge welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Continuously hinged cover has 304 stainless steel hinges and provides 180° opening.
- Door latches feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- Quarter turn latches formed from black zinc diecast.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Models larger than 4"x4" include a removable 14 gauge galvanized inner panel.
- Internal threaded weld studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided on the enclosure.
- Grounding and panel mounting hardware provided.
- Cover and enclosure are finished with a recoatable powder inside and out with ANSI 61 smooth Gray.
- Inner panels are unpainted galvanized steel.
Catalog Spec Sheet
EJ443 EJ643 EJ683
EJ863 EJ444 EJ644
EJ664 EJ884 EJ8104
EJ1084 EJ1264 EJ10125
EJ12105 EJ866 EJ1086
EJ10106 EJ12126 EJ12146
EJ1486 EJ14126 EJ14166
EJ16106 EJ16146 EJ12108
EJ14128 EJ16148 EJ161410