Designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment in wall mount applications where viewing of component operation is necessary while maintaining protection ratings. Impressive styling features like hidden hinges, attractive latching systems make the Eclipse a suitable addition to any high-tech equipment installation. A wide range of sizes and practical accessories make this product line a complete package.
- Formed 14 or 16 gauge steel.
- Full view UV resistant polycarbonate window allow maximum viewing area of inner panel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity - designed to also permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Door latches feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- Doors may be easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- Bonding stud provided on door and grounding stud installed in enclosure.
- Hinges are constructed from 304 stainless steel.
- Hinge pins are stainless steel.
- Quarter turn latches are zinc diecast with black epoxy finish.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished with a recoatable powder inside and out with ANSI 61 smooth Gray.
Catalog Spec Sheet
EN4SD16126WGY EN4SD20166WGY EN4SD20206WGY
EN4SD24206WGY EN4SD24246WGY EN4SD16128WGY
EN4SD20168WGY EN4SD20208WGY EN4SD24208WGY
EN4SD24248WGY EN4SD30248WGY EN4SD202012WGY
EN4SD242012WGY EN4SD242412WGY EN4SD302412WGY
EN4SD242416WGY EN4SD242420WGY EN4SD302420WGY