- Features a PVC Non-Metallic Equipment Mounting Plate
- Two (2) 2¼" Vents with Rain Shields and Screens
- Includes Cable Grommets Zip Ties, Cable Management Straps and Wall Mounting Hardware
- Meets NEMA 3R, 3RX and IP24
- Weatherproof and UV Stable
- Durable Polycarbonate + ABS
- RF Transparent for Wireless Devices
- Extra Deep Gasketed Lid
- Tamper-Proof Locking Screw with Key and Provision for Padlock
- Integral Mounting Feet
- External Dimensions: 13.1 x 10.2 x 8.0 Inches (334 x 259 x 204 mm)
- Internal Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.5 x 5.7 Inches (239 x 190 x 145 mm)
- Optional Pole Mount Kit Available
- WiFi and RFID Gear
- IoT Devices
- Multi Purpose Plastic Utility Box
- Data Wiring and Fiber Optic
- Cable TV Connections
- Broadband Demarc Enclosure
- Low Voltage Wiring Junction Box
- Outdoor Speaker Wiring
- LED Controllers
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor Weather Protection
- Protection Against Theft or Damage
- Warehouses and Public Areas
- Concealment of Equipment
Vented Weatherproof Polycarbonate + ABS Construction For Extreme Durability
The Altelix NP120907VM features two 2¼" inch air vents covered by rain shields, with cleanable screens. It is ideal for protecting small devices from harsh environments and tampering, while allowing ventilation for installed equipment or batteries. It features an extra deep lid providing additional depth.
Construction and Features
This enclosure is molded out of UV resistant Polycarbonate + ABS, an industrial grade plastic with greater strength and durability than standard ABS. It features a gasketed hinged door with dual latches, a stainless steel security screw and provision for padlock. Integrated mounting feet simplify installation. It meets or exceeds NEMA 3R, 3RX and IP24.
Non-Metallic Equipment Plate
This configuration consists of the PC+ABS enclosure with hinged lid and a 1/4" thick non-metallic PVC plate for mounting and securing equipment. The enclosure and plate can be drilled and modified by the installer to suit unique site requirements.
RF Transparent Design
The NP120907VM is ideal for WiFi applications. The non-metallic design of both the enclosure and equipment mounting plate will not interfere the radio's operation. In addition, mounting radios to PVC equipment mounting plate can be done simply by using self-tapping screws. The size of this enclosure will fit a wide range of popular wireless points on the market.
Complete with Cable Grommets and Glands and Wire Management Straps
This enclosure includes 2 weatherproof cable grommets. Simply punch out the seal and run your cables. For convenience, the included accessory kit contains additional cable grommets and glands, wall anchors, zip ties, hook-and-loop wire management straps, door locking key and more.
Pole Mount Available
A pole mounting kit is also available for this enclosure. The NMKG-150-08 attaches to the rear of the enclosure and allows it to be mounted to poles and fence posts up to 9.5 inches in diameter.