Hammond RAL7035 grey ABS plastic watertight enclosure
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
Type 4X Polycarbonate & General Purpose ABS Enclosures 1554 Series
- Ideally suited for mounting printed circuit boards or DIN rail mounted components (see photo features below for details).
- ABS Versions are molded from general purpose material which carries a flammability rating of UL94-HB. For indoor use.
- Polycarbonate versions are UV stabilized for outdoor use. Gray polycarb carries a UL94-5VA rating, while clear and smoked lids carry a UL94V-0 rating.
- Polycarbonate versions are UL 508A listed (File # E65324). ABS plastic versions are not UL listed.
- Enclosure color is a light gray (RAL 7035).
- Gasketed lid with two piece “tongue & groove” construction provides protection against access of oil, dust and water.
- Gasket is one piece made from high temperature, U.L. listed silicone.
- Designed to meet IP 66 & NEMA 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 12 & 13 ratings.
- Lid is secured with included M4 stainless steel machine screws which are threaded into integral stainless steel bushings for repetitive assembly & disassembly. All hardware is stainless steel to avoid corrosion caused by dissimilar metals.
- Lid screws are self captivating (lid holes are threaded with the first installation of lid screws).
- Internal features are maximized for mounting options and vary with size:
- Internal DIN rail mounting tabs molded into most models, except sizes “C” and “D”.
- Threaded (M3) integral brass inserts and/or standoffs (#6 self tapping screws) for P.C. board or inner panel mounting in all but the smallest size (“B”).
- Vertical P.C. card guides (for 1.5 mm thick P.C. boards) are molded in all but the smallest size (“B”).