PNR-C Series - Polycarbonate Enclosures with Recessed Clear Cover ($100 MINIMUM ON ORDERS)Only 1 left!
These Polycarbonate and high-impact ABS molded enclosures meet NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4x, 12, and 13 specifications and are ideal for PCB enclosures, junction boxes and other applications in the electrical and electronic industries. Available in a variety of sizes, these molded enclosures are offered in three different versions.
- Light gray polycarbonate body and cover
- Body/Cover - UV stabilized
- UL94-HB flammability rating
- Suggested service temperature -40C to 120C.
- Designed to IP65 of IEC 529 and NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4x, 12, and 13 specifications
- UL508-4x listed
- Wall mounting holes and cover attaching screws are outside the sealing area thus preventing ingress of moisture and dust.
- Most models have internal guide slots for mounting PCB assemblies vertically.
- Internal bosses allow mounting of PCBs horizontally or for connection of terminals etc, into threaded brass inserts.
- Cover screws are M-4 stainless steel, non-magnetic and fasten into threaded brass inserts.