Hammond Eclipse Series - Stainless Steel Enclosures with Slope-Top and Quarter-Turn Latches
Designed to enclose electrical and/or electronic equipment and protect against harsh, industrial environments for wallmount applications. Sloped top prevents water from resting on top as well as providing potential for controls mounting. Impressive styling features like hidden hinges and attractive latching systems make the Eclipse a suitable addition to any high-tech equipment installation. A wide range of sizes and practical accessories make this product line a complete package.
- Formed 304 stainless steel.
- Continuously welded seams ground smooth.
- Door stiffeners are provided where required for increased strength and rigidity - designed to also permit additional mounting options.
- Formed lip on enclosure to exclude flowing liquids and contaminants.
- Door latches feature the added safety of quarter turn slot requiring use of tool for opening.
- Doors may be easily removed for modifications and are interchangeable.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- Collar studs provided for mounting inner panel.
- Includes hardware kit with panel mounting nuts and sealing washers for wall mounting holes.
- Bonding stud provided on door and grounding stud installed in enclosure.
- Hinges are 304 stainless.
- Stainless steel hinge pins and quarter turns.
- Door alignment guide provided on 36" wide enclosures.
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.