Designed to house electrical, electronic, hydraulic or pneumatic controls and instruments. Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or in specific applications where corrosion is a serious problem.
- Formed 12 gauge 304 stainless steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
- Heavy duty stainless steel lifting eyebolts are provided with reinforcing support angles.
- Doors are supported with heavy gauge continuous hinges.
- New 3-pt padlocking door handle.
- Seamless poured-in place gasket.
- A grounding stud is provided in the enclosure and a bonding stud is provided on the door.
- Center post is removable for easy installation of the inner panel.
- 12" floor stands are welded to the enclosure.
- Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
Catalog Spec Sheet