- Includes Steel Pole Mount Bracket and 2 Stainless Steel Bands for Mounting on Poles Up To 9.5 Inches in Diameter.
- Also Includes Cable Grommets Zip Ties, Cable Management Straps and Wall Mounting Hardware
- Meets NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, 13 and IEC 529 IP65, IP66
- Weatherproof and UV Stable
- Durable Polycarbonate + ABS
- RF Transparent for Wireless Devices
- Gasketed Lid
- Tamper-Proof Locking Screw with Key and Provision for Padlock
- External Dimensions: 13.1 x 10.2 x 4.7 Inches (334 x 259 x 120 mm)
- Internal Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.5 x 3.7 Inches (239 x 190 x 95 mm)
- Multi Purpose Plastic Utility Box
- Data Wiring and Fiber Optic
- Cable TV Connections
- Broadband Demarc Enclosure
- Low Voltage Wiring Junction Box
- Outdoor Speaker Wiring
- LED Controllers
- IoT Devices
- WiFi Gear
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor Weather Protection
- Protection Against Theft or Damage
- Warehouses and Public Areas
- Concealment of Equipment
Weatherproof Polycarbonate + ABS Construction For Extreme Durability
The Altelix NP120905-PKIT Plastic Utility Enclosure is an industrial quality general purpose weatherproof utility box designed to offer extreme protection for wiring, electronics and wireless devices in harsh environments. This kit includes the enclosure and the pole mount kit shown.
Construction and Features
This enclosure is molded out of UV resistant Polycarbonate + ABS, an industrial grade plastic with greater strength and durability than standard ABS. It features a gasketed hinged door with dual latches, a stainless steel security screw and provision for padlock. Integrated mounting feet simplify installation. It meets or exceeds NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, 13 and IEC 529 IP65, IP66.
Complete with Cable Grommets and Wire Management Straps
This enclosure includes 4 weatherproof cable grommets. Simply punch out the seal and run your cables. For convenience, the included accessory kit contains wall anchors, zip ties, hook-and-loop wire management straps, plastic wire management loops, door locking key and more.
This NEMA Box Kit includes the NMKG-150-08 Pole Mounting Kit that supports installation on poles up to 9.5 inches in diameter. These removable steel pole mounting brackets includes two heavy duty stainless steel adjustable bands.