Hammond 1414 SC Series - Painted Mild Steel Enclosures with Lift-Off Screw Cover (no hinge) - Includes Inner Mounting PanelSale
Brand: Hammond Manufacturing
Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures. Provides a degree of protection from falling dirt, dust, oil and water.
- Body formed from 16 gauge or 14 gauge steel. Covers are formed from 14 gauge steel.
- Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
- Cover is secured with captive, plated steel screws, threaded into sealed wells.
- Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
- Models larger than 4" x 4" include a removable 14 gauge inner panel.
- Internal threaded weld studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
- A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided on the enclosure.
- Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished in ANSI 61 gray recoatable powder coating.
- Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.